Wednesday, June 24, 2009

They don't love you like I love you.





Was woken up in the morning by the voice of.. Mr.O.
HAHAHA I thought it was my frigggin alarm which ive been snoozing fr the nth time.
And then after I pressed th button, I saw th oh so familiar call screen. Jeebonkers.
"You sound so sleepy, are you sleeping?"
"You study or chiong?" -.-
Hah, bet all th CTs been gg ard calling all you guys too.

Been listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs & Metro Station lately.
Yknow how some bands have a distinctive sound t them.
Yeah I realised th yyy's forte is repetition. Like sheer repetition of words. HAHAH
Listening t some of their songs and I'll definitely hear one or two of
th words being sung endlessly and the point is, that's th main tune of that song itself.
For Metro Station, their songs are reallllly pretty cute and catchy.
Like th songs I've been hearing from AL are to me like crazzzy cheena disco pop, but I like.
And, ironically. They use shouts/exclamations of non-decipherables t fill up as words.
As compared to th yyy that is.
HAHAHA. One fine e.g is 'Kelsey' - "Whoa Kelsey" in th chorus.
Notice that the "Woah" part takes up more verbal space than when "Kelsey" was sung.
Then we have my favourite bands like Fall out boy and Panic at the disco
(They removed their !) who are signaturely verbose.
Their songs are a cornucopia of words and I love it.
Good lyrics make good songs ysee (:
But more recently, I've taken a liking to indie sounding music and that's bands like th yyy, th strokes, franz ferdinand and such (:
Oh 1 new song frm ciara and justin timberlake's quite kewl too, heard it?- Love Sex Magic.

Ystd I was at cwp w cwh heh.
We tried th freaking MR2 and basket, quite cool can.
Sitting in this ultra futuristic looking machine in an arcade like timezone.
Albeit the screen being too near and me hvg a headache bef. gg in didnt help.
I think it was aggravated instead :\
Okay, th photos of us in th capsule not nice, I dont want t post alrdy :D
Then we tried Breeeeeks hohoho.
Wandered ard and then back t lotone and back home.

I went runnnnnnnnnninng yay yay yay yay. Dope.
Isit true that if you don't stretch or do cooling down after exercising,
you get fat thighs? Shoot. :\
I thought it was cause of running itself? All athletes have like uber big thighs and
I think I have 'em. ): Whatever.

Ystd I also replenished my coffee stash at home.
HAHAHA yknow Eunice Olsen's new adverts for Nescafe Gold?
HAHAHAH I drink I drink her endorsement! Cheap Thrill.
First time, that i can remb at least, a celebrity to promote coffee.
But anyway, im still striving towards my goal of trying all th coffee brands in th market. (:
This time I got Aik Cheong's white coffee tarik.
Th powder in th sachet when opened didnt smell much of coffee.
Neither was th drink itself, more like th taste of teh tarik. Like neither here nor there.
Think its cause its white coffee, got milk? Hmm. 34 sachets t go.
Yknow what's th good thing abt coffee, its a laxative. heeeeeh.

Anyhow, my family halted th papers subscription like abt a month ago.
Yknow since I was born, there were like always papers at th gate each morning!
But then, they piled up gradually esp these few yrs cause all of us got too busy
to even read th news & Rico was inundated w peeing/pooing materials.
So mum decided t do away w the whole thing.
Just a random note, now I don't know th headlines at th back of my head when I go sch or smth
so i cant act like a smart-aleck.
Now i just receive headline updates from CNA though (:
Pretty awesome and its free. We save $$ + trees.
Can you feel th patriotic economist & environmentalist in me? HAHAHHA
The news these days are all abt deaths, protests, flu viruses malaria diseases,
tension building up esp b/w shitass NK and the rest of us sane countries.
All tragedy and suffering. :\ Tsk tsk.

Oh well, this world has nothing for me anyway.
I wna try so many things, like being vegetarian suddenly cause
I ate so much coleslaw at breeks i think i ate half a cabbage.
Came home and had mum making this yummy pasta w persicums, celery, onions,
and long beans. HAHAHAHA it reallly tasted green. :\ BUT HEALTHY.
I realllly wna see the auroras bef. I die too.
It's a statement of th geographer in me or smth idk.
Sentimenal much.

This song is awesome, her somewhat cracked voice is awesome.
The title & lyrics's intriguing, sublime indeed.




"Hi, I'm Karen Ohhhh from the yeah yeah yeahs.."
She's mad.


Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (Acoustic)


Pack up
I'm straight
Enough
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say

Wait, they don't love you like i love you
Wait, they don't love you like i love you
Ma-a-a-a-ps, wait,
They don't love you like i love you

Made off
Don't stray
My kind's your kind
I'll stay the same

Pack up
Don't stray
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say

Wait! they don't love you like i love you
Wait! they don't love you like i love you
Ma-a-a-aps, wait,
They don't love you like i love you
Wait! they don't love you like i love you
Ma-a-a-aps, wait,
They don't love you like i love you



No comments:

Post a Comment