Monday, June 29, 2009

Opening the wound another time.


Its like you ripped a part of me.
Left the flesh hanging for awhile.
I waited for you to mend it, but alas.
Then suddenly, you're back.
Just thought you should know,
you opened the wound right up again.



My mother has gross red itches all over, she looks burnt- in a ridiculous way.
I pray that she's fine. And of course, its not contagious.
Since my aunt had it like last week -.-
Oh and my grandmum fell down in Cameron ):
Like totally blooooooody as recounted by my aunt, and I went t visit her
and saw th stitches. Sheeeesh.
Lit was zokay, i spent 1h30mins on C&C. Im putting my best bet on that section.
Econs was regurgitation ttm.
Wait, not exactly, its more like crapping. Anyhow whack. -.-
I wna post on enlightening stuff maybe next time.
I had a v good sunday, which was ystd.
First, I gottta stop cursing :\

OKAY, econs ftw.
Not.



No comments:

Post a Comment