Friday, June 5, 2009

Let there be Sims!

2nd June, Tuesday.

After math session with ms.C & th rest in the morn,
I went down to Iluma to catch the SIMS3 LAUNCH!
Hohoho! Didn't help that I had 4 ppl lamenting abt my actions though. -.-
Zai: "Lazy."
Alviss: "Okayyy, and you have a paper tmr.."
Trish: "A-lvls year?!"
Weehow: "Serves you right!"


But yet, I still didnt regret making th decision t join sis & her bf there!
I was like sticking out, out of a whole sea of green HAHAH.
Iluma's kinda kewl, in a way. Deserted and quiet.
The arcade's got like super rare catching machines which I don't usually see ard.
But still, we went over t its more prominent neighbour to have lunch heh.
Afterwhich, got back home grilling math whilest sis hogs the desktop playing SIMS3,
and exclaiming every 30 mins or so: "So coooooool!". Ostentatiously believing that I cannot
hear her while I'm slogging my shitdamn math. :\ Thanks sis.





Click to enlarge.
They were like wearing those super-cute hairbands w
the sims logo above their heads, so kewl. HAHAHA!


Iluma's arcade machine!

Sis's wearing th Sims Tee!




"Let there be Sims!"


3rd June, Wednesday.

The mother of all papers HAHAHAH.
Math was.
Im hoping for an S? Attempting the qns, I think I've many incorrect answers. ):
Besides I know for sure, i've lost 10marks for Stats, doesnt leave me with much
hope for an E? hehh.
But I really thank God that I was actually attempting t write stuff during th whole 3 hrs!
It wasnt like CT, where I practically gave up maybe an hour and a half before it ended.
So I thank Him for allowing me t sustain thru that period srsly, + the freezing temp, argh.
& Anyways, I lunched with BGF! (:
And he showed me the pretty little tickets t th Lpool game in July.
Im really looking forward to it because of th chance of finally seeing some live
football as well as maybe catching a glimpse of Torres and/Gerrard, and *Gasp,
maybe even snapping shots of their faces! Oh hysteria awaits! HAHAHAH!

Then came Achievers Night.
Yawwwwwn. But I lurrrved th company! (:
We were like the only non-CCA people attending the function so it was at least an honour,
and at most just out of place hah.
The food was, as zai puts it, mediocre, and nth much happened there.
No hullabaloo, no $250, no mention, nothing. Just a freaking dinner with the P.

Btw, we shared th table w cuesport-ers.


Look at my euphoric gay friends.

With Mr. Osman! V familiar hoh?

With mrs wee :D


Swong's poloroid taken w Mas's poloroid cam!
Very coolzzzxxzx!
Imagine she lug that big thing into her bag!


Lastly, Happy Birthday to JoanneTan & Ms.Waheeda ((:
You 2 are remembered!
[Sidenote: Blogger is giving me logging in problems and malfunctioning a lot, pfft.]

No comments:

Post a Comment