Here's the results for the previous survey:
Wouldn't you rather be a widow than a divorcee?
Wouldn't you rather be a widow than a divorcee?

I chose 'divorcee' fyi.
Anyway, to all readers HAHA please do take th new survey, its just smth
which I hope serves a function, and more so, provide me w some form of entertainment :D
Some photos taken on Sunday:
Told'cha th Marina Barrage was awesome.
Its like a gem for hardcore photographers.
Anyway, I'm just back from swimming again! Hearts. (:
Although my dearest Sun was shrouded in clouds for most of th time I was
in the pool, I managed t swim quite a bit. HAHA exercising is always good.
Sweating is like my new drug.
Ystd I ran too, I dont want love handles & expansion. ):
But ahhh, its these things that I reallllly find meaning in doing.
Makes me really satisfied for th day, like I've achieved smth.
Oh and I studied microecons ystd night from 11pm-4am :\
Th 2 booklets are good stuff i tell you.
Argh, hols over in almost a weeks' time ):
This is horrible.
Oh and I find th lyrics of "I dreamed a dream" really tragic, at most poignant.
Yes, cause I only watched Susan Boyle's rendition of it like on Sunday, I am that slow.
Its so melancholic and forlorn, and w Boyle not winning th competition
+ all the criticisms thrown at her, its almost as if her life was a mimicry of th very song that brought her fame.
It was screaming Wildes' Life imitates art far more than art imitates life.
How depressing. :|
Its so melancholic and forlorn, and w Boyle not winning th competition
+ all the criticisms thrown at her, its almost as if her life was a mimicry of th very song that brought her fame.
It was screaming Wildes' Life imitates art far more than art imitates life.
How depressing. :|
I dreamed a dream - Les Miserables
There was a time when men were kind,
And their voices were soft,
And their words inviting.
There was a time when love was blind,
And the world was a song,
And the song was exciting.
There was a time when it all went wrong...
I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
When hope was high and life, worth living.
I dreamed that love would never die,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid,
And dreams were made and used and wasted.
There was no ransom to be paid,
No song unsung, no wine, untasted.
But the tigers come at night,
With their voices soft as thunder,
As they tear your hope apart,
And they turn your dream to shame.
He slept a summer by my side,
He filled my days with endless wonder...
He took my childhood in his stride,
But he was gone when autumn came!
And still I dream he'll come to me,
That we will live the years together,
But there are dreams that cannot be,
And there are storms we cannot weather!
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living,
So different now from what it seemed...
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed...
No comments:
Post a Comment