At Batam?
Went by ferry and back. Apparently, a junior saw me in harbourfront when i came back.
HAHAH. Well anyway, th trip was w mum's grp of church's ppl, but sis & I got th 2 days to do stuff on our own.
The kewl part was calculating Indo's currency. SG's like 100 times more in nominal value :b
BUT, being a tourist-hotspot, th resort also charged some exhorbitant prices.
$4.50 t play pingpong? No way. Tsktsk.
So well, th juicy part was that we were sharing th resort w some SG guests from an association called 'Sayoni'. I think they're kinda gross, period.
Wasn't much, but I guess this short getaway really gave me some space to breathe, at least for awhile. I was actually looking forward t it a great deal! (:
Thank God for journey mercies & for a gd time. Albeit me having t incur some cognitive disturbances @ the poolside. HHAHAA!



Today's Trng was a slightly sentimental one, to me at least.
Just got th news that th M1 game we were supposed t particpate in is postponed. Prolly t the period where we will all b hvg our h1 papers, so oh well.
We're gonna step down this friday.
Zomg, this friday.
And I was telling Liew that my boots tore rather timely.
It's too abrupt, too fast, too hasty.
It's almost like feeling a sense of sudden loss. Oh well.
This friday's gg t be worth remembering.
On a more positive and brighter note!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO PEIPEI & SULASTRI!
respectively on the 5th & 6th of May :D
I'm so gg to meet you soon shabarudin.
HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO PEIPEI & SULASTRI!
respectively on the 5th & 6th of May :D
I'm so gg to meet you soon shabarudin.


No comments:
Post a Comment