22nd May, 2009.
I met up with Sulastri! :]
Starbucks-d and then went visiting ms.S.
Zomg, didn't even know she moved although she kept insisting she told me.
HAHAHAHA. Budden my mother chased me home and we parted at like ard 8+pm.
But all in all, hvnt seen them for awhile and it was sure nice to meet up! (:
The official one is in June zokay!
23rd May, 2009.
College Day.
They conned us again by asking us to report at friggn 130PM when in th end,
We only made our way to the hall at 3PM. ):
PLUS, the concourse, ohmygee.
BANNERS flooding th walls = Our $6k grew wings and flew away.
The only silver lining was the $40 Borders gift card! :]
Arden's King Lear here I come!
They conned us again by asking us to report at friggn 130PM when in th end,
We only made our way to the hall at 3PM. ):
PLUS, the concourse, ohmygee.
BANNERS flooding th walls = Our $6k grew wings and flew away.
The only silver lining was the $40 Borders gift card! :]
Arden's King Lear here I come!
23rd-25th May, 2009.
Stayed-over at Vivian's HUGE house with WH, YX, Millie, & Syah.
Very very kewl. Esp when she told us how she wld sneak out thru the window of her room on the 3rd floor when she was young, get onto the parapet and sit there whiling her time, just overlooking the rest of the semi-Ds.
Can you imagine the scene?? Awwwwwwwww. Envy much.
We watched Stepup2, played many diff card games in her room, laughed very hard at random stuff most of th time till I thought I was gg t get a sore throat. Left th house at 335AM for JE. Camwhoring in the bus t Padang, then a time of prolonged waiting till like 8AM before we actually started our CIP. And yes, we were very very sleepyyyy.
Stayed-over at Vivian's HUGE house with WH, YX, Millie, & Syah.
Very very kewl. Esp when she told us how she wld sneak out thru the window of her room on the 3rd floor when she was young, get onto the parapet and sit there whiling her time, just overlooking the rest of the semi-Ds.
Can you imagine the scene?? Awwwwwwwww. Envy much.
We watched Stepup2, played many diff card games in her room, laughed very hard at random stuff most of th time till I thought I was gg t get a sore throat. Left th house at 335AM for JE. Camwhoring in the bus t Padang, then a time of prolonged waiting till like 8AM before we actually started our CIP. And yes, we were very very sleepyyyy.


It all ended @ ard 12PM.
The nice things abt volunteering at th Cold Storage Kids Run was the loot we snagged! :D
I love the red band!
The nice things abt volunteering at th Cold Storage Kids Run was the loot we snagged! :D
I love the red band!



I also helped my little friends take a photo w Joanne Peh!
Was star-struck for, let's say 5mins. Afterwhich went t J.Co fr the 1st time since I heard
such rave reviews abt their donuts! Mooollllllly, the chocolate donut that I had was SINFULLY RICH, it was more chocolate than dough! Is being too rich bad? Idk.
Anyway, only tried one donut cause I was so full and then realised they gave one free glazed donut for every drink purchased!
But both donuts were just like your direct passes to diabetes.
Their caramelite was HOHOHOKAY, not what I expected, but all in all I think th place's got nice ambience for a good sit and talk session.
Actually, any coffee place in Raffles is good for catching up with fellowmates. (:

Arrived home at 110PM, dopey-ly unpacked everyth, had a gooooooood shower and slept at 140PM. Woke up at ard 7PM feeling groggy and hot and feverish and went back t sleep at like 11PM and I missed school on monday!












No comments:
Post a Comment