Word of 10AM, Thursday: Whatever.
Anyways, had service thereafter and i was more at peace, thankfully.
I'm really surprised how I got over th whole injustice so easily. Thank God.
I definitely need more time to reflect on what lessons the Lord wants t teach me regarding this.
Service today was wonderful. I looked forward t it because I only could find true rest, away from all the hustle, just being in His house and I think that's a really good thing. [:
Saturday morning was horrible. Got up early for math re-common test. (That was th actual title!) which I am so gg to fail, and then meeting for geog SLA again.
The Geog SLA presentation is this wednesday!
This week is going to suck, for sure.
With the amount of crap, packed schedules and too darn tired bodies..
I wonder how YX survives either, in her current situation still.
Brought Rico for grooming today.
I thought he was gg t be cuter than he already was, but no.
Yuck, He is bare & ugly. I'm ashamed t publish his picture.
I still lubbb you, pet. I'll just close my eyes.
HAHAHA.
I am drained, very very.
No comments:
Post a Comment