Firstly, Thanks be to God for my chinese results! (:
I did Excellent! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
NO MORE CHINESE FOREVERRRRRRRRRR ~
7th March, Saturday, 2009.
Celebrated a supposedly surprise bday party fr weehow:
You're 18 alrdy dude!
We got him a topman tee and oreo cheescake from bakerzin.
While watching 'The Wig' @ Cineleisure. (Oh right I came late.)
Pictures! :
You're 18 alrdy dude!
We got him a topman tee and oreo cheescake from bakerzin.
While watching 'The Wig' @ Cineleisure. (Oh right I came late.)
Pictures! :
Zai, me, yixin.


Today I got back 2 lit tests results and theyre pretty well.
Serves as an encouragement to me i guess.
Last 2 days been tiring hell. I can't keep up.
Anyway, CTs reallly round the corner and Im feeling v stressed.
Awww shucks. This sucks.
tm's match against SR. oh sheesh im reminded of last fri's trng.
Ive underperformed. Not expecting to be t6 tmr.
Whatever.
Goodbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment