distinguished than th other heh.
You know what rainbows signify?
Genesis 9:11 "I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.
16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."
Speaking of th NUS career talk, i did the ecareers thingy and:
1. Broadcast Journalist
2. Journalists/Reporters
3. Storyboard Artists
4. Authors
5. Playwrights
6. Scriptwriters/Idea Architects
7. Writers
8. Museum/Art Curators
9. Curators
10. Gallery/Museum Managers
11. Copywriters
12. Actors/Performers
13. Artistes
14. Producer-Presenters
Hah, personally, i think the list of occupations here are quite kewl huh!
Broadcast journalist.. isit like Nina Varghese? Ooooh, I like. :D
I seriously wouldnt mind ending up doing stuff in that list I guess.
Maybe also I got what syah and zai wanted- being a playwright or musuem curator! HAHA, i never know how. So quite a pleasant surprise.
Last friday's trng was played against the guys. Was reallly a good test cause th boys run v fast.
Obviously, we lost. BUT yile broke thru and scored once- bomb.
Every wed we're gg to b @ turfcity too. Playing in th N'tnl Junior touch league, sounds reallly awesome and whats cooler is our 1st opponent- HC. -.-
1st time we've got consent forms tooo! How aweeeesome.
Neeway, wat was also interesting was last fri's FRISBEE seesion w some classmates, steph frm geog, and mr.yap. (: I like sweating. We shld make this class activity cum bonding time sial!
OHYES, this thurs another round of competition; A05 FTW. LOL.
Oh right, so today BPP w some little friends for dinner @ MOS.
MOS had a great presence. (:
Then the hungry bears (guys) of th clique went KFC for another round. Brilliant.
Oh but I skipped MOS cause I had freaking chicken chop in sch.
Suddenly Im starting to eat frm the western food stall in sch.. HAHAHAH.
OKAY, CTs cmg like real soon, i see them staring at me.
I am afraid of math, sheeesh.
and i have this mad urge to want t change my blogskin like now. not.
We're one mistake from being together.

No comments:
Post a Comment