Wednesday, March 25, 2009

contradictory feelings.


Viva mujeres


My nemisis of 5 years returned again today.
I detest you,  I detest you, yes you Miss.M.
Wilful and wimpy, barging into my space without delay.
Your platoons of red army, I can't seem to fend.

But as soon as she comes; she goes,
Though her army she'll send again, all of them! 
Another old feud, Another bloody war,
Oh, when Miss.M arrives again in May.




Y'know scatter diagrams? This is one funny thingg!


CTs are officially over for me.
Phygeog was quite badly sadly miserably reluctantly crappily done.
Math was the killer.
I stoned for an hour, honest.
After many blanks and more blanks, I still got blanks.
Really, its no coincidence that th things I hate start w 'M'.
Yes, Miss.M, you're the ultimate spoiler today. ):

Its okay though,
I'm still hanging my hopes onto the cheap thrill of being able to proclaim,
"YOU POOR LITTLE CHINA PEOPLE,
I FINISH ORREADY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment