Saturday, 18th Jan. -F8 gathering.
This bunch of people was like the craziest, most rebellious clique I've ever gotten.
Ahh, don't ask me how F8 came about cause i'm slightly embarrassed to mention it. HAHAHA! :D
This meet-up was smth I was v looking forward (and sadly JUNIEHO couldn't make it) to and reallllly i gotta thank all of them for making it possible. I truly love such meet-ups.
So, we had steamboat tgt at S's place.
And, it wasn't that I was dumb or anything, (ok, maybe I was) but i honestly didn't know that 187 passes thru BP directly to S's house in Woodlands. So Iwent taking the train dwn to woodlands and taking 187 to her house.
Sounds just like an extra train ride right? Wrong.
As we were supposed to call S to know which bus-stop to alight, I called her. Presuming that she knew where I was coming frm (since I live in BP), she told me to alight 2 stops after Marsiling Station. whooo. First stop came and went, then S called me again.
"Did you miss the bus-stop? I just saw a 187 passing by."
"No, I'm waiting for the 2nd bus-stop."
"Ok, bye."
Meanwhile, I pressed the bell after the first bus-stop and waited..
Guess what? The 2nd bus-stop never came!
"Hey S, know what, I think i'm going to BKE now."
"*faints. Omg. (or smth along that shock expression)"
And both of us immediately knew what was the miscommunication, and who was the silliest.
Dear noob went all the way back to B-E-E-P-E-E!
Molly macaroni, I was like -.-
Having concession sure was a consolation. Tsktsk, dotk.
Anyways, I boarded 187 back to where I came from and met J on the bus.
P even called to ask me abt my little escapade. Hah!
Well that day was lovely, it was sure nice to see all of them and grossly seeing myself having become fatter- evident in the pic i took w HM. ):
argh, I wanna run and sweat buckets.
This bunch of people was like the craziest, most rebellious clique I've ever gotten.
Ahh, don't ask me how F8 came about cause i'm slightly embarrassed to mention it. HAHAHA! :D
This meet-up was smth I was v looking forward (and sadly JUNIEHO couldn't make it) to and reallllly i gotta thank all of them for making it possible. I truly love such meet-ups.
So, we had steamboat tgt at S's place.
And, it wasn't that I was dumb or anything, (ok, maybe I was) but i honestly didn't know that 187 passes thru BP directly to S's house in Woodlands. So Iwent taking the train dwn to woodlands and taking 187 to her house.
Sounds just like an extra train ride right? Wrong.
As we were supposed to call S to know which bus-stop to alight, I called her. Presuming that she knew where I was coming frm (since I live in BP), she told me to alight 2 stops after Marsiling Station. whooo. First stop came and went, then S called me again.
"Did you miss the bus-stop? I just saw a 187 passing by."
"No, I'm waiting for the 2nd bus-stop."
"Ok, bye."
Meanwhile, I pressed the bell after the first bus-stop and waited..
Guess what? The 2nd bus-stop never came!
"Hey S, know what, I think i'm going to BKE now."
"*faints. Omg. (or smth along that shock expression)"
And both of us immediately knew what was the miscommunication, and who was the silliest.
Dear noob went all the way back to B-E-E-P-E-E!
Molly macaroni, I was like -.-
Having concession sure was a consolation. Tsktsk, dotk.
Anyways, I boarded 187 back to where I came from and met J on the bus.
P even called to ask me abt my little escapade. Hah!
Well that day was lovely, it was sure nice to see all of them and grossly seeing myself having become fatter- evident in the pic i took w HM. ):
argh, I wanna run and sweat buckets.
J.HO obviously missssssssing.
Today, 20th Jan.
Lessons were good today. uh huh.
YX is still missing from sch cause she's suffering frm gastric flu. See you tmr girl! (:
I think there's friendly tmr against NJ.
Ahhhhhhhh, caricature of AP and KL, Ideas pls!
Spring cleaning soooooon, much disliked. Anyway, the CNY is a goood break!
& late class photo and TR photo:
Lessons were good today. uh huh.
YX is still missing from sch cause she's suffering frm gastric flu. See you tmr girl! (:
I think there's friendly tmr against NJ.
Ahhhhhhhh, caricature of AP and KL, Ideas pls!
Spring cleaning soooooon, much disliked. Anyway, the CNY is a goood break!
& late class photo and TR photo:


Forbes top supermodels now now now! whoo.
And the many that have gone, aye aye.
Ah, fat.
No comments:
Post a Comment