Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The bus waits for you.

I just did this quiz on fb:

Your birthday means that you love the sun and the beach. Your best colors are red and yellow. You tend to have many friends and you are well-liked, possible because of your outgoing and sunny personality. You are a very positive and enthusiastic person. Shopping is likely something you enjoy very much, not just for yourself, but for other people as well. You shine at parties and get togethers, and you are definitely an extrovert.

Extrovert? incorrect. But I like the "love the sun and the beach", "red and yellow" parts! HAHAHA.
Finally staying at home today instead of being out the last few days.
The standardchart CIP thingy was finally over on sunday so no more seeing all those blue bags and boxes! yahooo! That sunday, I visited V's church too! Glory Presby @ Bukit Timah. Their service is pretty much like ours except for the difference in the order of the service. There was a soloist that morning (7:30am!) too and V said it was smth new as well hahhaha.

v, althea.

v, althea, py, db

After work on 2nd day, went down to Mt.Faber for fun.

Taken w my phone, i cldnt zoom or else the resolution wld have sucked.

Monday: went down to Raffles w sis to have lunch w mum.
She introduced us to the 'most famous jap place in shenton way area' - Botan Japanese Restaurant.

Mum had the sashimi salad or smth which we agreed was realllllly worth it. It was abt 13 bucks if i remb correctly. I know salad puts the carnivore in all of us off, but no no, i think this dish is more succulent, fresh meat than vege!
I had the tempura don which surprisingly came w miso, fruits, and salad too. My sis had the soba bento set which was real huge.
Like there were so many side dishes! Salad, chawanmushi, sushi platter, fruits.. you get it.
Nice, Im making myself hungry now.

In the evening, met up w BGF and had subway tgt. There's BUDDYMEAL (: 10bucks! HAHAHA.
I soo-wear chicken terriyaki is th bomb! I wannna try chix tendoori next!
Yay, he got me my shoebag and its got a liverpool crest on it. HAHAHAH, kinda obvious who bought it for me.

WesternLawn!


I've tried the new NesFrappe! Its v rich and sweet,
it'll make non coffee drinkers swoon over it lar.
But abit expensive tho. Hah, their adverts at the bustops are funnny anyway!
"Life at 6°, the bus waits for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment