Massive updates!
First up, OH BEE ASS was a reallllllly great experience! I can't say how thankful I am to have a watch like Barker. There were differences but who cares. The guys in this grp were really gentlemanly and helpful, can't ask for anything better! I didn't expect OBS to be that physically demanding either, but all in all, thank God I survived it! (:
Will never attend another one again, i thinkkk.. but the memories were AWESOME.
Barkers were: ernest, grace, bing zheng, fuzz, dong sheng, lester, richard, joseph, samuel, clifford, nandhini, cindy, pau xian, yu ping, wan ru.
First up, OH BEE ASS was a reallllllly great experience! I can't say how thankful I am to have a watch like Barker. There were differences but who cares. The guys in this grp were really gentlemanly and helpful, can't ask for anything better! I didn't expect OBS to be that physically demanding either, but all in all, thank God I survived it! (:
Will never attend another one again, i thinkkk.. but the memories were AWESOME.
Barkers were: ernest, grace, bing zheng, fuzz, dong sheng, lester, richard, joseph, samuel, clifford, nandhini, cindy, pau xian, yu ping, wan ru.
I look super nooob in all the photos! hahahah!

Me love this photo ttm cause I loooook damn black. :D
Ms.S's work! FUNNNNY OR NOT?! HAHAHA!
The 2 accomplice ganged up together to give me a surprise belated b'day celebration! :D
I was seriously seriousssssssly surprised although you know my face always gives the aloof kinda expression. I was omg really friggin lost-for-words at that moment when I first saw ms.S siting at swensens. That's why they thought I wasn't happy lugging around the presents they bought since i was so silent. Imagine - another balloon! I have no idea why they buy me ballloons this yr but (: And also this red basket bag and an elmo bouquet. Hah!
We had lunch at swensens since its the besssssst halal place. Then ms.S had to leave, and we sent her off. Chilled at starbucks along with R as well!
I was seriously seriousssssssly surprised although you know my face always gives the aloof kinda expression. I was omg really friggin lost-for-words at that moment when I first saw ms.S siting at swensens. That's why they thought I wasn't happy lugging around the presents they bought since i was so silent. Imagine - another balloon! I have no idea why they buy me ballloons this yr but (: And also this red basket bag and an elmo bouquet. Hah!
We had lunch at swensens since its the besssssst halal place. Then ms.S had to leave, and we sent her off. Chilled at starbucks along with R as well!

Fellow ex-classmates, the above photo is priceless.You'll never see your geog tchr in the same way again. gyukk! :D

I'm honestly touched.Thanks shaba for lying professionally well and skipping sch for today.
Thanks ms.S for sending ur kids to somewhere so that you've the time for me today too.
Thanks you two, i'll remember this.
My fave picture, I think its OUR fave picture:
Ms.S's distinguished toyota rush!
P.s: Shaba, photoshop is still screwing me! The size machiam..... peas.
Mannnnnnnnn, this day was gooooooooood. (:



No comments:
Post a Comment