Friday, November 7, 2008

17th Birthday.

Today's 4.8km was smooooooth.
I like the early wake-ups and the long train ride with favourite music in my ears.
After meeting sis, wasted day away coz of.
but I v happy, coz the Lord works in miraculous ways.
I dont have to worry so much abt OBS alrdy. :D
Tmr have amazing race in the morn for church, I think I really have to race to woodlands tmr to meet d others for standchart briefing siall.
Mum said watch dogshow @ EXPO tmr. hahha.


!7th Birthday.

Thanks to all who made me smile that day. (:
Thanks for all the bday greetings.
Thanks for all the surprises.
Thanks for knowing my taste.
Thanks esp. to V, touchruggers, 08A05, weewee, yx, swong, fy, BGF for spending the day w me.
Lastly, my mum & sister is.


Coz there were no elmo balloons, they bought me Oscar.
Oscar = Wilde. (:





The uncle really don't know how to focus hahaha.
10pixel camera let him use, I still had to crop.





Credits to BGF.


Minyi, Elizabeth.
We met Eliz randomly on the street. Went starbucks tgt and she called along MY, a P-sch fren who i've not seen in 5 years and she looks the same.
How time flies. But it was definitely nice seeing both of them!







I must tell the whole world that my sister made oreo cheescake for me.
Its damn nice lar, can even order from her okay!
Considering that I dont quite like cheesecake, this doesnt have the strong taste of cheese in it, + Oreo biscuits are just nice.
Anyway, mum says we're going Equinox for bday meal. whoo.

Okay. With that, I end the BdayPost.
I don't know if i'll get the other pictures from yile though.
My friend damn cute, she wrote a card in chinese for me. How to pronounce 橄榄球??
This year, guess who's the only T who remembered? W. funnnnnnny eh?
I sudddenly wanna start I DARE YOU campaign on wh.
You're lucky this time. On?
P.s, Speaking of campaign, yall know who won the election right?
Ans: BARACK.
SH LKS HR TMMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment