
atyh spoiler.
We lost. but we'll be back all the better, faster, stronger. chey. hahaha.
I saw razak and crystal anyway! :D Havnt seen crystal in a long while mann.
AND BTW,
Happy Birthdays: SYAZWANI. SYLVIA. FANGYI.
Theirs fall respectively on the 10th, 11th, and 13th.
Sunday, 12th October.
Had YKG and we discussed on Philippians 2:12-16.
Shining as Stars
12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.
14 Do everything without complaining or arguing,
15 so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe
16 as you hold out the word of life—in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing.
Do I shine out like a star in the universe amidst the darkness? Or am I just like everyone else?
But it's definitely more than that.
Afterwhich watched Eagle Eye @ Causeway.
Oh, and I met yvonne nga too. (;

Its a v nice movie- should go catch it. Its got to do w terrorism and the proliferation of technology. The sypnosis of the movie sounded totally boring to me, but heck- I'm so glad I didn't dismiss it just based on that.
Shia Labeouf acted also in Transformers and Disturbia. Btw, I read on 8 days, his name also meant "Shit the Beef" in some other language. LOL! :D
The lead actress here, I've no idea what other films has she worked on, and her name's not familiar as well but she's good too.
Pw is on again.
I'll like to complain about the ridiculous independent learning day we're having today as well.
The assignments they give are more almost a week's load of HW. Just so they think we don't have school today, they can all pile on us the works eh?
How gracious.
A note to Yixin: It's a regret, but stop blaming yourself right. There'll defntly be more chances.
On the other hand, sigh. What a reminder for the rest of us like me, like py, like wh.
I remember not taking a photo w her too.
3 cheers for cowardice, hip hip hurray!



No comments:
Post a Comment