Okkkkkayyyyyyae.
Today meant the last of me (hopefully) ever seeing chinese. i think?
You know how mandarin was always this hated 2nd language to me and prolly the rest of the other english-speaking background kids.
Okay, I don't exactly hate, as in hardcore hate it, but like anytime you ask me abt chinese? yuuuuk.
Anyhow, as before i digressed, today was my A levels. Scarily-termed only lar.
I did the papers rather quickly i guess. With around 15 mins of ample time for stoning, lying-head-on-table, humming lyrics, observing invigilators etc. for both papers.
I just pray that I pass it or else i truly cannot escape the mandarin monster mann.
Whatever it is, I started thinking back on the chinese (seemingly) lessons I have had this year.
As some of you might already know, I was banded for chinese right from the start based on O level grades, so I was always with a diff grp of ppl for chinese lessons. Chinese lessons were SLACKkkkkkkkked ttm.
My teacher is so darn patient and lenient (or isit give up hope), that even if we skipped his lessons, he never did lecture us nor get those mates in my class who were seriously absent for almost 50% of the entire year for detention or stuff like that.
I like this zero-stress this way though. hahahaha.
He doesn even chase us for our assignments (if there were the rare green moon occasions where he would dish them out) nor lecture us if we all turn every morn lessons into a friggin routine to come like frigging 15 mins late coz we were buying stuff to munch/glup in the canteen.
Truly, chinese lessons were like, I don't know, pretty much how CT lessons are.
(No wait, maybe my CT lessons were even more labour-intensive than ...)
The times when you totally just stone or like lie back snugly in the frame of your chair and just rock along, waiting for the bell to ring, you know?
Oh and did I mention, we even did like other subj assignments during chinese.
cooool or what?
In all, if i get promoted, I'll definitely miss the free, unrestricted, living-like-pigs periods that I had this year mannn, though I wasn't v close to those chinese mates of my class. Right, we only had 8, yes mighty EIGHT- my favourite number - students for lessons. Wanna know what's more pathetic and heart-wrenching for my teacher?
It's when once, I was the only friggin' person with my teacher facing the pallid four walls. Win or not?
LMAOZEDONG.
But all in all, after the absolutely ludicrous stuff that happens concerning only my chinese lessons, like how everyone, except forme coz i no life,(: comes up with out of my sushi's world reasons/excuses to skip his lessons; My chinese teacher rocked okay.
He was just this really Mr.Nice Guy. Any other chinese teacher, esp those from motherland, wouldnt even converse with us in english, much less allow us to be absent from lessons as and when without kicking our butts to the principal's office.
I think he understood how void were we of motivation for chinese so much so that he could not bear to coerce us into attending the very lessons that make us utter or pen english in mandarin orals and exams. So really, Im thankful for a chinese teacher like him mannnnnn. (:
oh and FYI, he did teach us chinese stufff. lol.
After blooody ranting on for so long, okay its not really rant, its like shout-out or whatever.
I wannnna say I watched Taking Lives on Channel 5 ystd. I didn watch the whole thing but at least the beginning and the ending since i was on an impromptu date with OP online.
Full of suspense, it was about this deranged man. played by Ethan Hawke. Nice stuff. & Angelina Jolie was just hawt as usual. er, like the very 1st reason why I realised the show was gonna air. heh.
Yeah, and i chanced upon a blog by someone in school. THE POSTS ARE FUNNY TTM. :D
omg the style of writing is impeccably amusing, like I could have heard the person saying it and laugh till my saliva flys a record distance in olympics shot putt. Er whatever.
Okay, tmr's gonnnna be OP. I am jittery like for real.
Im nervous sialll, i was never born a public speaker.
Afterwhich, I think its celebration in the form of a trugby match. Sounds quite sweet.
Against NYJC tmr, hah like where the heck is that?
"CHINA."
Is this post nice or wat? I freaking started w chinese and I ended with the mother of all chinese(ses). Omg that was like a pun of sorts too! Insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment