Monday, October 6, 2008

BADDY MANIA

Ever since the end of promos last tuesday, I've been playing badminton and well some form of sports.
Good, but i've also been eating junk like non-stop.
Doesn't help that both KFC & Mac came up with new stuff.
KFC has back those spicy drumlets whoo and have you tried the new wasabi fillet?
whoa, some parts of e burger's really quite strong, i got all red-eyed. LOL. :D the shaker fries taste like the previous shaker fries anyway. Oh and Mac's self-serviced chilli sauce just taste weird.
So: Tues- Badminton
Wed- pigging.
Thurs- IHG netball- which Polo lost terribly + Baddy.
fri- Touch! I see the need for me to improve. heh.
Sat- Baddy
Sun- Baddy

Later, baddy again i think? I've been sparring with my sister and we both really just love smacking at each other or smth. HAH. And i think my right forearm is reallllllllly growing muscles. I think it looks gargantuan, like seriously.

I missed sch today coz of cramps. and V msged me "Viva!" and i was like "?"
I freaking missed Jack and Rai. Its not like i noe them v well but i've heard them on radio.
Plus i was telling weewee and the others couple of days back about them coming, and they couldn't understand my excitement. And here i was sleeping. GG.
AND i feel like changing blogskin.
Is tues a normal sch day? Sheeeeeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment