Vanessa is not only 17, but she has 4 names too.
Hah, imagine I actually smsed frantically to contacts on my phone who knew what V's hp no. was. CAUSE I FORGOT, just when it was needed. Nice one. I got her smth green, after smsing her super-randomly, "what's your fave colour(s)?" She replied green, black and brown and asked why. I replied "Survey." and she text back, "weird survey." HAHAHA! (V, if you're reading this, now you know.)
Hope you like the colour anyway. (:
Oh and yea, reason why i blogged with GC again coz H isn't here and another ms.H took over! HAH.
Some pictures of the sky which i just couldn't help but snap ystd.
It was damn fake i tell you. It looked like a scene from some picture on the internet. Esp the clouds in the shot with the flats- molly sushi. Don't you think they look fake too? They were too fluffy and the patterns were too nicely demarcated that i really, seriously, blinked a few times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I was that near that's why too.
Just surreal- the most pronounced mackerel sky i've ever seen in SG.
And here I am doing advertising again.
Heard of Rites Pizza? No? Neither have I, till recently that is.
2 for the price of one, and they taste preeeety nice.
Soy sauce in cute fish-like plastic capsules!
Got them from some Jap restaurant, hmm. Don't know what's the name though.
Neeway, this post is just a special for V coz im supposedly on hiatus. I know i'm in deep sushi this time, coz honestly, when i say i've not studied, i mean it. I'm realllly just looking forward to Oct.
No comments:
Post a Comment