Exams will SOON be over.
I'm left with Human geog and Lit P1 and 2 (i think). The last batch of J1s to finish their exams mannn while some classes were like alrdy done by last wed.
The last 2 weeks or so were a mad rush to absorb every little PED, binomial distribution, The great chain of being, existential dilemma, etchplanation and the likes.
Heard from py about some LRSC stdnt, hah i should have done so for math.
You know, I was sitting for a paper which results I already knew.
So, it didn't really matter if i'd not shown up. well well, it all depends on all the 3 H2s now, but hopes are rather bleak. Conditional promotion? Hmm, doesn't sound too out of line either.
Scribbles
weewee's.
"Why so serious?"
HAH, faces disproportioned to the bodies righhhhhhht?
Look at the pig's expression-
"I'm sooo elated i'm being masticated this instance. Yay!"
Exams officially over on tues. Going outs?
Definitely meet-ups.
IHG next thurs- netball!
TRugby nxt thurs, fri and i think xp and beat are returning.
Whoa Kelsey. Oh you darling.
(I like that part.)
No comments:
Post a Comment