10:24AM tomorrow. Hopes of a medal. Tough, but well nice adrenaline for everyone.
I am of course going to watch it. (: + Ronald at 10AM and then everyone will switch to watching tao li for her 100m butterfly.
Today's sermon was about romans chap 9- God's sovereign choice. They say some of the hardest chapters come from Romans 9-11.
21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?
And anyway, yile is cute, she wants to borrow a bible from me.
After church went down to Raffles for lunch @ subway. COOKIES. :D
Met up with PW grp of which 1 hr was spent trying to find a place with a powerpoint?!
the next hr or so were PY and me listening to Teh and Zai arguing. And then I decided to help compile everything with editing and all, so the meeting was rather redundant. Oh well.
Highlight of the meeting though, was what PY told me about smth that i didn get to hear on friday coz i left. HAHAHAHAH!
Neeway I'm staying up late again. I'm so tired.
Maybe tmr lunch BGF! its been a long time. (:
And i can't wait to devour the FOB songs!
No comments:
Post a Comment